Nicola from @thewonkyspatula
Large handful of red cabbage
1 small sweet potato, peeled and chopped into cubes
4 Brussel Sprouts
2 pieces of bacon
1. In a large pan add 1 tsp of coconut oil, saute the cabbage for 2-3 minutes on a high heat before adding a splash of water and reducing the temperature and placing a lid over the pan. Steam for 5 minutes or until tender.
2. Steam or power boil the sprouts for roughly 2 minutes and set aside to cool.
3. In another pan heat another tsp of coconut oil and fry off the sweet potato until golden and crispy .
4. Set aside the potato and add the bacon to the pan, once the bacon is full cooked and nice and crispy remove from the pan and cut into small strips.
5. halve the sprouts and add the pan to crisp up, add the bacon and mix.
6. Place the cabbage, sweet potato, bacon and sprouts in a large bowl.
7. Heat the pan again with some more coconut oil and fry the egg to your liking, place on top and enjoy!